DESIGN SERVICES INTERN
The Design Services Intern plays a very important role in all creative branding and visual representation with the CHill and the Reserve teams in all areas of print, web and video. This position will be responsible for brochure, poster, flyer and ad design within all aspects of the business. This intern will be responsible for creating an image for the club and carrying it through all marketing materials.
Position will gain additional experience in teh areas of operations, camps, game-day managment, and corporate sales department. All Chill interns gain experience involving the full range of sports-business know-how, and are not limited to one specific department. Previous interns have expressed their enjoyment of the young, enthusiastic environment, the feeling of responsibility, and their actual impact on the success of the organization.
- Designing brochures, posters, fylers and ads
- Creating an image for the organization
- Assisting in creating a marketing plan for the organization
- Game-day operations
- University/College degree or diploma preferred or working towards it
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel